Sublingual Tolerance Induction with Antigen Conjugated to Cholera Toxin B Subunit Induces Foxp3+CD25+CD4+ Regulatory T Cells and Suppresses Delayed-Type Hypersensitivity Reactions
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2006
Scandinavian Journal of Immunology
Volume 64, Issue 3, pages 251–259, September 2006
How to Cite
Sun, J.-B., Cuburu, N., Blomquist, M., Li, B.-L., Czerkinsky, C. and Holmgren, J. (2006), Sublingual Tolerance Induction with Antigen Conjugated to Cholera Toxin B Subunit Induces Foxp3+CD25+CD4+ Regulatory T Cells and Suppresses Delayed-Type Hypersensitivity Reactions. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology, 64: 251–259. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3083.2006.01823.x
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2006
- Received 7 June 2006; Accepted in revised form 15 June 2006
- 7Peyer's patch dendritic cells capturing oral antigen interact with antigen-specific T cells and induce gut-homing CD4(+)CD25(+) regulatory T cells in Peyer's patches. Ann NY Acad Sci 2004;1029:366–70., , , .
- 16Oral tolerance induction with antigen conjugated to cholera toxin B subunit generates both Foxp3+ CD25+ CD4+ and Foxp3− CD25− CD4+ regulatory T cells. J Immunol (under revision)., , , , , .
- 27Sublingual Immunomodulation by Cholera Toxin and Non-toxin Derivatives. Presented at the Conference of New Approaches to Vaccine Development, Berlin, 2005 (Abstract 028)., , et al.
- 30In Vivo CTB-induced Oral Tolerance Towards Antigen Specific CD4+ T Cells is Mediated by a Discrete Subset of Mesenteric Dendritic Cells. Presented at the 12th International Congress of Mucosal Immunology, Boston, 2005 (Abstract 52734)., , et al.