Now with the U. S. Navy Hydrographic Office, Washington 25, D. C. (U.S.A.).
RECENT SEDIMENTARY HISTORY OF ST. JOSEPH BAY, FLORIDA1
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 1, Issue 4, pages 256–286, December 1962
How to Cite
STEWART, R. A. and GORSLINE, D. S. (1962), RECENT SEDIMENTARY HISTORY OF ST. JOSEPH BAY, FLORIDA. Sedimentology, 1: 256–286. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1962.tb01150.x
Contribution No. 188 of the Florida State University Oceanographic Institute.
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
- Received August 21, 1962
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!