Publication authorized by the Director, U. S. Geological Survey. J. F. Poland, W. B. Bull, and H. W. Olsen reviewed the manuscript and suggested improvements.
FACTORS INFLUENCING THE PORE VOLUME OF FINE-GRAINED SEDIMENTS UNDER LOW-TO-MODERATE OVERBURDEN LOADS1
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 235–242, September 1963
How to Cite
MEADE, R. H. (1963), FACTORS INFLUENCING THE PORE VOLUME OF FINE-GRAINED SEDIMENTS UNDER LOW-TO-MODERATE OVERBURDEN LOADS. Sedimentology, 2: 235–242. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1963.tb01217.x
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
- (Received October 15, 1962)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!