IN DEFENCE OF POINT COUNTING ANALYSIS: HYPOTHETICAL EXPERIMENTS VERSUS REAL ROCKS
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 252–253, April 1965
How to Cite
FRIEDMAN, G. M. (1965), IN DEFENCE OF POINT COUNTING ANALYSIS: HYPOTHETICAL EXPERIMENTS VERSUS REAL ROCKS. Sedimentology, 4: 252–253. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1965.tb01293.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
- (Received July 1, 1964)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!