This represents the results of work sponsored by the National Science Foundation, grant GP-111. Contribution from the Scripps Institution of Oceanography, University of California, San Diego, Calif. (U.S.A.).
THE USE OF ANISOTROPY OF MAGNETIC SUSCEPTIBILITY IN THE ESTIMATION OF SEDIMENTARY FABRIC1
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 257–271, June 1965
How to Cite
REES, A. I. (1965), THE USE OF ANISOTROPY OF MAGNETIC SUSCEPTIBILITY IN THE ESTIMATION OF SEDIMENTARY FABRIC. Sedimentology, 4: 257–271. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1965.tb01550.x
Present address: Department of Geology, The University, Edgbaston, Birmingham 15 (Great Britain).
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
- Received March 23, 1964
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!