Publication authorized by the Director, State Geological Survey, University of Kansas, Lawrence, Kans.
ASPECTS OF CALCIUM CARBONATE DEPOSITION IN GREAT ONYX CAVE, KENTUCKY1
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 285–299, June 1965
How to Cite
SIEGEL, F. R. (1965), ASPECTS OF CALCIUM CARBONATE DEPOSITION IN GREAT ONYX CAVE, KENTUCKY. Sedimentology, 4: 285–299. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1965.tb01552.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Received May 4, 1964
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!