Visiting: Department of Geology, Brown University, Providence, R.I. (U.S.A.)
A REVIEW OF THE ORIGIN AND CHARACTERISTICS OF RECENT ALLUVIAL SEDIMENTS
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 89–191, September 1965
How to Cite
ALLEN, J. R. L. (1965), A REVIEW OF THE ORIGIN AND CHARACTERISTICS OF RECENT ALLUVIAL SEDIMENTS. Sedimentology, 5: 89–191. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1965.tb01561.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
- (Received June 30, 1964)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!