Publication authorized by the Director, U.S. Geological Survey.
STRUCTURES OF DUNES AT WHITE SANDS NATIONAL MONUMENT, NEW MEXICO (AND A COMPARISON WITH STRUCTURES OF DUNES FROM OTHER SELECTED AREAS)1
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 3–69, August 1966
How to Cite
McKEE, E. D. (1966), STRUCTURES OF DUNES AT WHITE SANDS NATIONAL MONUMENT, NEW MEXICO (AND A COMPARISON WITH STRUCTURES OF DUNES FROM OTHER SELECTED AREAS). Sedimentology, 7: 3–69. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1966.tb01579.x
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
- (Received July 26, 1965)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!