Published with the permission of the Director, Institute of Geological Sciences (Great Britain).
A QUANTITATIVE STUDY OF A SEQUENCE OF COAL-BEARING CYCLES IN THE NAMURIAN OF CENTRAL SCOTLAND, 1
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 137–156, September 1967
How to Cite
READ, W. A. and DEAN, J. M. (1967), A QUANTITATIVE STUDY OF A SEQUENCE OF COAL-BEARING CYCLES IN THE NAMURIAN OF CENTRAL SCOTLAND, 1. Sedimentology, 9: 137–156. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1967.tb01335.x
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
- (Received October 24, 1966)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!