SEDIMENTOLOGICAL CONSEQUENCES OF A STEADY-STATE OCEAN-ATMOSPHERE
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 11, Issue 1-2, pages 5–29, October 1968
How to Cite
SIEVER, R. (1968), SEDIMENTOLOGICAL CONSEQUENCES OF A STEADY-STATE OCEAN-ATMOSPHERE. Sedimentology, 11: 5–29. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1968.tb00837.x
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
- (received May 3, 1968); (Resubmitted October 20, 1968)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!