Institute of Oceanography, Old Dominion College, Norfolk, Va.
GRADED RHYTHMIC BEDDING IN THE CAPE EEAR FORMATION, CAROLINA COASTAL PLAIN
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 11, Issue 1-2, pages 39–52, October 1968
How to Cite
HERON, S. D., SWIFT, D. J. P. and DILL, C. E. (1968), GRADED RHYTHMIC BEDDING IN THE CAPE EEAR FORMATION, CAROLINA COASTAL PLAIN. Sedimentology, 11: 39–52. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1968.tb00839.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
- (received April 15, 1968); (Resubmitted August 12, 1968)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!