University of Georgia Marine Institute Contribution no.164; this study was supported by National Science Foundation Grant GA-719.
X-RAY RADIOGRAPHY FOR EXAMINATION OF BURROWING IN SEDIMENTS BY MARINE INVERTEBRATE ORGANISMS1
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 11, Issue 3-4, pages 249–258, December 1968
How to Cite
HOWARD, J. D. (1968), X-RAY RADIOGRAPHY FOR EXAMINATION OF BURROWING IN SEDIMENTS BY MARINE INVERTEBRATE ORGANISMS. Sedimentology, 11: 249–258. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1968.tb00855.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
- (Received December 2, 1968)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!