Paper presented by invitation at the Seventh International Sedimentological Congress, Reading, Berks., England, August, 1967. This work was supported by the Office of Naval Research (Geography Branch) under contract Nonr-1228(36), ONR Task No.388–078. Reproduction in whole or in part is permitted for any purpose of the United States Government.
STATISTICAL MODELS IN SEDIMENTOLOGY1
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 7–23, January 1968
How to Cite
KRUMBEIN, W. C. (1968), STATISTICAL MODELS IN SEDIMENTOLOGY. Sedimentology, 10: 7–23. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1968.tb01908.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
- (Received September 12, 1967)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!