LONGITUDINAL DUNES OF THE NORTHWESTERN EDGE OF THE SIMPSON DESERT, NORTHERN TERRITORY, AUSTRALIA, 1. GEOMORPHOLOGY AND GRAIN SIZE RELATIONSHIPS
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 16, Issue 1-2, pages 5–54, March 1971
How to Cite
FOLK, R. L. (1971), LONGITUDINAL DUNES OF THE NORTHWESTERN EDGE OF THE SIMPSON DESERT, NORTHERN TERRITORY, AUSTRALIA, 1. GEOMORPHOLOGY AND GRAIN SIZE RELATIONSHIPS. Sedimentology, 16: 5–54. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1971.tb00217.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Received April 28, 1970
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!