FEATURES OF THICK-BEDDED SANDSTONES IN A PROXIMAL FLYSCH SEQUENCE, UPPER CAMBRIAN, SOUTHWEST TASMANIA
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 19, Issue 1-2, pages 99–114, September 1972
How to Cite
CORBETT, K. D. (1972), FEATURES OF THICK-BEDDED SANDSTONES IN A PROXIMAL FLYSCH SEQUENCE, UPPER CAMBRIAN, SOUTHWEST TASMANIA. Sedimentology, 19: 99–114. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1972.tb00238.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Accepted for publication October 18, 1971
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!