Department of Geology, University College, Cardiff, Wales.
Radiaxial fibrous calcite: a replacement after acicular carbonate
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 365–389, August 1973
How to Cite
KENDALL, A. C. and TUCKER, M. E. (1973), Radiaxial fibrous calcite: a replacement after acicular carbonate. Sedimentology, 20: 365–389. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1973.tb01616.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Revision received 20 December 1972
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!