The term ‘Coulter Counter’ is the registered trade mark of Coulter Electronics Inc. of Hialeah, Florida, U.S.A. and Luton, England.
Use of the Model T Coulter Counter in size analysis of fine to coarse sand*
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 305–315, May 1973
How to Cite
MCCAVE, I. N. and JARVIS, J. (1973), Use of the Model T Coulter Counter in size analysis of fine to coarse sand. Sedimentology, 20: 305–315. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1973.tb02052.x
Department of Geography, University of St. Andrews, Scotland.
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
- Manuscript received 29 August 1972; revision received 5 December 1972
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!