This work was carried out when the senior author was located at the Department of Geology, Columbia University, New York, New York 10027.
Inlet sequence: a vertical succession of sedimentary structures and textures created by the lateral migration of tidal inlets
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 491–532, November 1974
How to Cite
KUMAR, N. and SANDERS, J. E. (1974), Inlet sequence: a vertical succession of sedimentary structures and textures created by the lateral migration of tidal inlets. Sedimentology, 21: 491–532. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1974.tb01788.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Manuscript received 8 November 1973; revision received 10 May 1974
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!