Presently at Department of Earth Resources, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Co.
Interrelationships between bed morphology and bed-material transport for a small, gravel-bed channel*
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 67–85, February 1976
How to Cite
LARONNE, J. B. and CARSON, M. A. (1976), Interrelationships between bed morphology and bed-material transport for a small, gravel-bed channel. Sedimentology, 23: 67–85. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1976.tb00039.x
The term ‘gravel’ is employed in conjunction with the Wentworth size scale, i.e. it denotes all material coarser than 2 mm.
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
- Manuscript received 30 July 1974; revision received 12 May 1975
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!