Published with the permission of the Director, Institute of Geological Sciences.
Cycles and subsidence: their relationship in different sedimentary and tectonic environments in the Scottish Carboniferous*
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 107–120, February 1976
How to Cite
READ, W. A. and DEAN, J. M. (1976), Cycles and subsidence: their relationship in different sedimentary and tectonic environments in the Scottish Carboniferous. Sedimentology, 23: 107–120. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1976.tb00041.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Manuscript received 20 November 1974; revision received 30 April 1975
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!