Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences, Queens College, City University of New York, Flushing, New York 11367, U.S.A.
Depositional environments of Upper Miocene (Messinian) evaporites of Sicily as determined from analysis of intercalated carbonates
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 255–270, April 1976
How to Cite
SCHREIBER, B. C. and FRIEDMAN, G. M. (1976), Depositional environments of Upper Miocene (Messinian) evaporites of Sicily as determined from analysis of intercalated carbonates. Sedimentology, 23: 255–270. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1976.tb00049.x
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
- Manuscript received 12 November 1974; revision received 16 June 1975
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!