Rare-earth elements in Lower Palaeozoic epicontinental and eugeosynclinal sediments from the Oslo and Trondheim regions
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 363–378, June 1976
How to Cite
DYPVIK, H. and BRUNFELT, A. O. (1976), Rare-earth elements in Lower Palaeozoic epicontinental and eugeosynclinal sediments from the Oslo and Trondheim regions. Sedimentology, 23: 363–378. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1976.tb00055.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
- (Manuscript received 21 May 1975; revision received 3 September 1975)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!