Depositional environment and development of Danian bryozoan biomicrite mounds (Karlby Klint, Denmark)
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 485–509, August 1976
How to Cite
THOMSEN, E. (1976), Depositional environment and development of Danian bryozoan biomicrite mounds (Karlby Klint, Denmark). Sedimentology, 23: 485–509. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1976.tb00064.x
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
- (Manuscript received 17 July 1975; revision received 21 October 1975)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!