Origin of subaerial Holocene calcareous crusts: role of algae, fungi and sparmicritisation
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 413–435, June 1977
How to Cite
KAHLE, C. F. (1977), Origin of subaerial Holocene calcareous crusts: role of algae, fungi and sparmicritisation. Sedimentology, 24: 413–435. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1977.tb00130.x
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
- Manuscript received 23 March 1976; revision received 4 October 1976
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!