Dish structures in Eocene volcanic ash layers, Denmark
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2006
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 581–590, August 1977
How to Cite
PEDERSEN, G. K. and SURLYK, F. (1977), Dish structures in Eocene volcanic ash layers, Denmark. Sedimentology, 24: 581–590. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1977.tb00140.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2006
- Manuscript received 13 October 1976; revision received 13 January 1977
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!