Origin of framboidal pyrite in clayey Holocene sediments and in Jurassic black shale in the northwestern part of the Barents Sea
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2006
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 591–595, August 1977
How to Cite
ELVERHØI, A. (1977), Origin of framboidal pyrite in clayey Holocene sediments and in Jurassic black shale in the northwestern part of the Barents Sea. Sedimentology, 24: 591–595. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1977.tb00141.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2006
- Manuscript received 4 October 1976; revision received 1 February 1977
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!