Dr Howard D. Johnson, c/o The British National Oil Corporation, 150 St Vincent Street, Glasgow G2 5LJ, Scotland.
Sandstone mounds and associated facies sequences in some Late Precambrian and Cambro-Ordovician inshore tidal flat/lagoonal deposits
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 801–818, December 1977
How to Cite
BALDWIN, C. T. and JOHNSON, H. D. (1977), Sandstone mounds and associated facies sequences in some Late Precambrian and Cambro-Ordovician inshore tidal flat/lagoonal deposits. Sedimentology, 24: 801–818. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1977.tb01916.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Manuscript received 21 March 1977; revision received 20 June 1977
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!