Contribution No. 3408 of the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution. An early version of this paper was presented at the 28th Congress of the Brazilian Geological Society at Sao Paulo, October 1974.
Suspended matter in surface waters: influence of river discharge and of upwelling*
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 125–140, February 1978
How to Cite
EMERY, K. O. and MILLIMAN, J. D. (1978), Suspended matter in surface waters: influence of river discharge and of upwelling. Sedimentology, 25: 125–140. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1978.tb00304.x
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
- Manuscript received 22 May 1977
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!