Union Oil Research Center, Brea, California, 92621, U.S.A.
Fluvial processes and facies sequences in the sandy braided South Saskatchewan River, Canada
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 625–648, October 1978
How to Cite
CANT, D. J. and WALKER, R. G. (1978), Fluvial processes and facies sequences in the sandy braided South Saskatchewan River, Canada. Sedimentology, 25: 625–648. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1978.tb00323.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Manuscript received 15 November 1977; revision received 13 March 1978
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!