Istituto di Geologia dell'Università di Milano, Italy. Deceased.
Strontium isotope composition of marine carbonates of Middle Triassic to Early Jurassic age, Lombardic Alps, Italy*
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 523–543, August 1978
How to Cite
FAURE, G., ASSERETO, R. and TREMBA, E. L. (1978), Strontium isotope composition of marine carbonates of Middle Triassic to Early Jurassic age, Lombardic Alps, Italy. Sedimentology, 25: 523–543. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1978.tb02078.x
Laboratory for Isotope Geology and Geochemistry, Ohio State University. Contribution No. 44.
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
- (Manuscript received 6 October 1977; revision received 26 January 1978)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!