Comparative Studies in Sedimentology, Report No. 20.
Convolute lamination in modern sands of the estuary of the Oosterschelde, the Netherlands, formed as the result of entrapped air*
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 283–294, April 1979
How to Cite
DE BOER, P. L. (1979), Convolute lamination in modern sands of the estuary of the Oosterschelde, the Netherlands, formed as the result of entrapped air. Sedimentology, 26: 283–294. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1979.tb00355.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!