Comparative Studies in Sedimentology, Report No. 20.
Convolute lamination in modern sands of the estuary of the Oosterschelde, the Netherlands, formed as the result of entrapped air*
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 283–294, April 1979
How to Cite
DE BOER, P. L. (1979), Convolute lamination in modern sands of the estuary of the Oosterschelde, the Netherlands, formed as the result of entrapped air. Sedimentology, 26: 283–294. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1979.tb00355.x
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!