Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution Contribution No. 4288.
Surface suspended matter off western Africa: relations of organic matter, skeletal debris and detrital minerals*
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 775–794, December 1979
How to Cite
EMERY, K.O. and HONJO, S. (1979), Surface suspended matter off western Africa: relations of organic matter, skeletal debris and detrital minerals. Sedimentology, 26: 775–794. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1979.tb00972.x
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
- (Manuscript received 29 AugustJanuary 1979; revision received 26 February 1979)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!