Department of Geological Sciences University of Southern California, University Park, Los Angeles, California 90007, U.S.A.
Holocene evolution of a coastal lagoon, Lake of Tunis, Tunisia
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 79–91, February 1980
How to Cite
THORNTON, S. E., PILKEY, O. H., DOYLE, L. J. and WHALING, P. J. (1980), Holocene evolution of a coastal lagoon, Lake of Tunis, Tunisia. Sedimentology, 27: 79–91. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1980.tb01159.x
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
- (Manuscript received 8 January 1979; revision received 23 April 1979)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!