On sabbatical leave at the Department of Earth and Space Sciences, University of California, Los Angeles.
Participation of fresh water in chert diagenesis: evidence from oxygen isotopes and boron α-track mapping
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 305–316, June 1980
How to Cite
KOLODNY, Y., TARABOULOS, A. and FRIESLANDER, U. (1980), Participation of fresh water in chert diagenesis: evidence from oxygen isotopes and boron α-track mapping. Sedimentology, 27: 305–316. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1980.tb01180.x
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
- (Manuscript received 30 March 1979; revision received 3 July 1979)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!