Department of Geology, Royal School of Mines, Imperial College, London SW7 2BP.
The sedimentological evolution of a Lower Palaeozoic accretionary fore-arc in the Southern Uplands of Scotland
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 401–417, August 1980
How to Cite
LEGGETT, J. K. (1980), The sedimentological evolution of a Lower Palaeozoic accretionary fore-arc in the Southern Uplands of Scotland. Sedimentology, 27: 401–417. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1980.tb01190.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
- (Manuscript received 15 June 1979; revision received 9 October 1979)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!