Dominant particle support mechanisms in debris flows at Mt Thomas, New Zealand, and implications for flow mobility
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 49–60, February 1981
How to Cite
PIERSON, T. C. (1981), Dominant particle support mechanisms in debris flows at Mt Thomas, New Zealand, and implications for flow mobility. Sedimentology, 28: 49–60. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1981.tb01662.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Manuscript received 30 August 1979; revision received 26 February 1980
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!