Neap–spring tide sequences of intertidal shoal deposits in a mesotidal estuary
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 151–170, April 1981
How to Cite
BOERSMA, J. R. and TERWINDT, J. H. J. (1981), Neap–spring tide sequences of intertidal shoal deposits in a mesotidal estuary. Sedimentology, 28: 151–170. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1981.tb01674.x
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
- Manuscript received 2 May 1979; revision received 19 February 1980
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!