Engineering and Terrain Geology Section, Ontario Geological Survey, 77 Grenville Street, Toronto, Ontario MSS 1B3, Canada
Petrology of glacial sand: implications for the origin and mechanical durability of lithic fragments
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 171–183, April 1981
How to Cite
SLATT, R. M. and EYLES, N. (1981), Petrology of glacial sand: implications for the origin and mechanical durability of lithic fragments. Sedimentology, 28: 171–183. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1981.tb01675.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Manuscript received 3 April 1980; revision received 10 June 1980
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!