Geography/Geology Department, College of St Paul and St Mary, Cheltenham, England.
Soft-sediment deformation of sandstone related to the Dwyka glaciation in South Africa
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 321–329, June 1981
How to Cite
BELL, C. M. (1981), Soft-sediment deformation of sandstone related to the Dwyka glaciation in South Africa. Sedimentology, 28: 321–329. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1981.tb01683.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Manuscript received 12 August 1977; revision received 12 April 1980
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!