Calcrete conglomerate, case-hardened conglomerate and cornstone - a comparative account of pedogenic and non-pedogenic carbonates from the continental Siwalik Group, Punjab, India
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 353–367, June 1981
How to Cite
TANDON, S. K. and NARAYAN, D. (1981), Calcrete conglomerate, case-hardened conglomerate and cornstone - a comparative account of pedogenic and non-pedogenic carbonates from the continental Siwalik Group, Punjab, India. Sedimentology, 28: 353–367. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1981.tb01685.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Manuscript received 6 November 1979; revision received 14 August 1980
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!