Lamont-Doherty Geological Observatory of Columbia University, Palisades, New York 10964, U.S.A.
Distribution, morphology, and origin of sedimentary furrows in cohesive sediments, Southampton Water
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 511–529, August 1981
How to Cite
FLOOD, R. D. (1981), Distribution, morphology, and origin of sedimentary furrows in cohesive sediments, Southampton Water. Sedimentology, 28: 511–529. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1981.tb01699.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Manuscript received 12 May 1980; revision received 9 August 1980
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!