Use of clay fabric to distinguish turbidites from hemipelagic siltstone
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 733–735, October 1981
How to Cite
AZMON, E. (1981), Use of clay fabric to distinguish turbidites from hemipelagic siltstone. Sedimentology, 28: 733–735. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1981.tb01933.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
- (Manuscript received 16 June 1980; revision received 7 January 1981)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!