Department of Geological Sciences, University of Texas, Austin, Texas 78712, U.S.A.
Significance of interdune deposits and bounding surfaces in aeolian dune sands
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 753–780, December 1981
How to Cite
KOCUREK, G. (1981), Significance of interdune deposits and bounding surfaces in aeolian dune sands. Sedimentology, 28: 753–780. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1981.tb01941.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
- (Manuscript received 30 May 1980; revision received 13 November 1980)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!