Dept. LRE/11 Koninklijke/Shell Exploratie en Produktie Laboratorium, Volmerlaan 6, 2288 GD Rijswijk, the Netherlands.
Zoned calcites in Jurassic ammonite chambers: trace elements, isotopes and neomorphic origin
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 867–887, December 1981
How to Cite
MARSHALL, J. D. (1981), Zoned calcites in Jurassic ammonite chambers: trace elements, isotopes and neomorphic origin. Sedimentology, 28: 867–887. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1981.tb01949.x
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
- (Manuscript received 20 June 1980; revision received 11 December 1980)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!