Holocene carbonate sedimentation in Lake Manitoba, Canada
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 691–704, October 1982
How to Cite
LAST, W. M. (1982), Holocene carbonate sedimentation in Lake Manitoba, Canada. Sedimentology, 29: 691–704. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1982.tb00074.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Manuscript received 5 September 1981; revision received 18 January 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!