Chevron Oil Field Research Co., P.O. Box 446, La Habra, California 90631, U.S.A.
Isotope signatures associated with early meteoric diagenesis
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 797–817, December 1982
How to Cite
ALLAN, J.R. and MATTHEWS, R.K. (1982), Isotope signatures associated with early meteoric diagenesis. Sedimentology, 29: 797–817. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1982.tb00085.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Manuscript received 6 January 1981; revision received 20 December 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!