On 26 August 1981, Ora Amit died at the age of 42 following a lengthy illness. She showed immense courage during her four-year fight, remaining active to the very end. She will be greatly missed.
Depositional environments of the Senonian chert, phosphorite and oil shale sequence in Israel as deduced from their organic matter composition
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 81–90, February 1982
How to Cite
BEIN, A. and AMIT, O. (1982), Depositional environments of the Senonian chert, phosphorite and oil shale sequence in Israel as deduced from their organic matter composition. Sedimentology, 29: 81–90. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1982.tb01710.x
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
- Manuscript received 10 September 1980; revision received 22 December 1980
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!