On 26 August 1981, Ora Amit died at the age of 42 following a lengthy illness. She showed immense courage during her four-year fight, remaining active to the very end. She will be greatly missed.
Depositional environments of the Senonian chert, phosphorite and oil shale sequence in Israel as deduced from their organic matter composition
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 81–90, February 1982
How to Cite
BEIN, A. and AMIT, O. (1982), Depositional environments of the Senonian chert, phosphorite and oil shale sequence in Israel as deduced from their organic matter composition. Sedimentology, 29: 81–90. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1982.tb01710.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Manuscript received 10 September 1980; revision received 22 December 1980
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!