Exxon Company, U.S.A., New Orleans, Louisiana 70121, U.S.A.
Peat-marl deposition in a Holocene paludal-lacustrine basin—Sucker Lake, Michigan
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 375–390, June 1982
How to Cite
TREESE, K. L. and WILKINSON, B. H. (1982), Peat-marl deposition in a Holocene paludal-lacustrine basin—Sucker Lake, Michigan. Sedimentology, 29: 375–390. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1982.tb01801.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
- (Manuscript received 12 February 1981; revision received 3 August 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!