Turbidite depositional patterns and flow characteristics, Navy Submarine Fan, California Borderland
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 681–694, October 1983
How to Cite
PIPER, D. J. W. and NORMARK, W. R. (1983), Turbidite depositional patterns and flow characteristics, Navy Submarine Fan, California Borderland. Sedimentology, 30: 681–694. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1983.tb00702.x
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
- Manuscript received 4 October 1982; revision received 4 March 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!