Depositional subenvironments in an arid closed basin; the Wilkins Peak Member of the Green River Formation (Eocene), Wyoming, U.S.A.
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 801–827, December 1983
How to Cite
SMOOT, J. P. (1983), Depositional subenvironments in an arid closed basin; the Wilkins Peak Member of the Green River Formation (Eocene), Wyoming, U.S.A. Sedimentology, 30: 801–827. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1983.tb00712.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Manuscript received 7 November 1980; revision received 5 April 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!